ASM can create a program that helps you institute your employer’s Workers’ Compensation initiatives:
- OSHA non-reportable formulary (sales tool to drive employer relations).
- Special fee schedule contracting enablement.
- Consultation services for gaining additional employer contracts.
We can also Increase the efficiency and revenue of your Workers’ Compensation program:
- Formulary consultations (our experts will design a formulary that is profitable and will deliver efficacy).
- Advanced factoring options (receive payments faster).
- Guaranteed claim payment.
- Claim Assignment.
And we can simplify your current pharmacy program through:
- Pedigree Rx, a user-rich dispensing application designed for quick, safe and secure dispensing.
- Easy peel billing stickers designed to fit your billing forms.
- Multiple EHR integrations to streamline your dispensing program.
workers compensation ASM is a licensed pharmaceutical wholesaler and repackager with the Food and Drug Administration. We are also a verified-accredited wholesale distributor (VAWD). As such, as defined by the National Association of Board of Pharmacy, you are assured that the facilities we are operating are validly licensed in good-standing, and are employing security and best practices for safely distributing medications to other institutions. We offer our medications with a product authentication assurance (“Pedigree”). The use of Pedigree products is an added benefit ASM brings to our clients. This process ensures the product is genuine and guarantees the quality of the medication being delivered to the patient. Our solutions are widely used by a number of highly regarded, leading healthcare providers and many esteemed medical clinics throughout the United States. We believe this is a testimonial to our unique dispensing solution, our pharmaceutical wholesale distributor abilities, our high-quality customer service, our competitive pricing, as well as our ability to bring in new medications upon client’s request.
While ASM has greatly expanded our services, including our procurement and distribution capabilities, we continue to have an active partnership with Allscripts and other EMR and E-prescribing companies. This provides real-time access to multiple EMR companies as well as the capability to interface their systems with ours. Our extensive history in the industry, accompanied by our affiliation with one of the largest PBMs in the nation is what truly sets our services apart. Due to this we are also able to deliver client-focused, cutting-edge solutions with proven results.