Why do 1/3 of Urgent Care Centers already dispense medications to their patients? Because they have recognized that the Urgent Care patient profile is ideal for dispensing:
“Patients appreciate dispensing for the same reason they choose Urgent Care, convenient access to affordable and quality care.”
ASM provides a turn-key onsite medication program that is peer tested, making it easy and inexpensive to implement and operate our program. Our software even comes pre-interfaced with many popular Urgent Care EHR systems.
- Improved Patient Outcomes: Your patients are getting the medication they need and can begin therapy immediately.
- Increased Income: Generate additional revenue for your urgent care facility while saving your patients money.
- Simple Program: Stocking 30 of your most commonly prescribed generic medications will cover approximately 80% of patient needs.
- Patient Preferred: Urgent Care client profile is ideal for dispensing: “Patients appreciate dispensing for the same reason they choose Urgent Care, convenient access to affordable and quality care.” In a national study 2 in 3 patients would prefer to receive their medications at the point of care.
- Peer Tested: UCAOA recently reported that over 1 in 3 (3,100+) Urgent Care clinics nationally are currently dispensing, making it one of the most proven and adopted ancillary activities at Urgent Care centers!
- Increase Patient Satisfaction: Dispensing at Urgent Care clinics was rated as the #1 rated on-site in national patient survey cards.
- Increase Access: Over 90% of all treatment plans include pharmaceuticals. You improve the access of these pharmaceuticals to your patients by offering them the option to receive their therapy on-site.
- Streamlined Workflow: A-S Medication Solutions already comes pre-interfaced with a number of popular Urgent Care EMR systems, to streamline your operations and ensure you meet your meaningful use criteria.